- PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR THE 2022 PILGRIMAGE - FOR EITHER OPTION A OR OPTION B.
Please fill in all fields.
GIVEN SUFFICIENT ATTENDANCE, THE PILGRIMAGE WILL RUN ON EITHER OR BOTH OF THE FOLLOWING DATES. PLEASE CHECK THE BOX THAT APPLIES FOR YOU.
OPTION A: JUNE 11-JUNE 26/27, 2022
OPTION B: JUNE 16/17-JULY 2, 2022
Please indicate the Group or Groups of which you are a member.
Please indicate to which, if any, of the following Groups you belong or once did belong.
Please list here the complete names of all whom you are registering in your family.
For all family members 18 or younger, please specify how old they will be on 6/28/2022 for Option A; or on 7/3/2022 for Option B.
If you not are registering anyone other than yourself, please write in "myself only".
Please help us organize the pilgrimage by indicating your travel needs to and from the pilgrimage. Please check all that apply.
Please help us plan better for the pilgrimage. Please indicate which of the following would be within your comfort zone when moving from site to site within Torino, Becchi, and Rome - all sites would be within a mile or two from each other. PLEASE CHECK ALL THAT APPLY.
Please let us know if you have any specific needs as regards the pilgrimage, especially if there are any variations in travel plans for the pilgrimage itself.
Instructions for ALL REGISTRANTS:
1. BE SURE TO HAVE COMPLETED AND SUBMITTED this electronic form
2. WRITE A CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR ALL WHOM YOU ARE REGISTERING, ACCORDING TO THIS FEE SCHEDULE:
- Persons 19 or older as of June 11, 2022 for Option A or June 16 for Option B: $250.00
- Children ages 2-18 on/before June 28, 2022 for Option A or July 3 for Option B: $150.00
- Infants who turn 2 on/after June 28, 2022 for Option A or July 3 for Option B: no fee
N.B. - All minors MUST be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian on the pilgrimage.
Please note: the registration fee is refundable in part between June 2 and September 1, 2021. After September 1, 2021, the registration fee is non-refundable and will increase to $350.00/adult.
3. MAIL YOUR CHECK OR MONEY ORDER TO COVER THE TOTAL REGISTRATION FEE(S) TO:
Sr. Denise Ann Sickinger, FMA
Mary Help of Christians Academy
659 Belmont Avenue
North Haledon, NJ 07508
Be sure to note on your check or money order: "SF Pilgrimage 2022 to Italy"
Make the check payable to: Salesian Sisters
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.