Featured Collections and Series
Augustine Institute Audio Dramas
Bold and inspiring, the Augustine Institute’s audio dramas take storytelling to a whole new level of sound that quickens the imagination and inspires the heart.
Bethlehem Books is a small, home grown publishing company dedicated to restoring to children and families a treasury of wholesome, character-building literature. They specialize in reprinting tried and true historical fiction, adventure tales, biographies, and family stories that help children and young adults expand their imagination and understand the past.
In the Shadows of Rome
Being a Christian in ancient Rome was very dangerous. To spread the faith and stay alive, you had to live in the shadows . . . A gripping new series for children ages ten and up set in ancient Roman times.
Magnificat Children’s Books
Our beautifully illustrated Magnificat Children’s books teach children of all ages about their faith and inspire them to grow in virtue.
The Virtue Chronicles
Written for 10-14 year olds, The Virtues Chronicles follows the adventures of 12 year-olds Andrew Perry and Eve Virtue as they deal with the mysterious Radiant Stone – an ancient jewel with the power to send them back in time. The legends of the Stone, and the remarkable history of its discoverer, Alfred Virtue, unfold from story to story in a series that explores the many saints and sinners who have impacted history.
The Vision Books Series
The Vision Book series are novels on the lives of major saints in the Church. Featuring authors such as Helen Walker Homan, Louis de Wohl and other popular Catholic writers. Aimed at children ages 9 to 11 with nine titles now part of the Accelerated Reader program! Illustrated.
Fans of Rick Riordan’s Percy Jackson and the Olympians and Peter Lerangis’s Seven Wonders series will embrace this epic adventure in a rollicking new series by a New York Times bestselling author, Raymond Arroyo.
- “Don Bosco Global Youth Film Festival”, skyrocketed participation and enthusiasm: deadline extended September 17, 2021
- The New Things of the Kingdom of God… September 17, 2021
- Complete Synod 2023 Preparatory Document – Vatican News September 16, 2021
- Listening to the Faithful: Vatican releases Synod Preparatory Document – Vatican News September 16, 2021
- United States – The B.E.S.T. of the “Don Bosco Prep” September 16, 2021
- All set for Official Opening of 24th General Chapter of Daughters of Mary Help of Christians September 16, 2021
- XXIV General Chapter of Daughters of Mary Help of Christians September 15, 2021
- Fr. Zollner: Church in Central and Eastern Europe safeguarding vulnerable members September 19, 2021
- Canadian Bishops to hold Plenary Assembly online September 18, 2021
- Pope: Misguided concern for Church reputation should not sideline abuse victims' welfare September 18, 2021
- Angolan delegation to the Eucharistic Congress expresses joy at participation. September 18, 2021
- Pope to Rome's faithful: Synodality expresses the nature of the Church September 18, 2021
- US Bishops welcome inclusion of legalization of undocumented immigrants in budget reconciliation bill September 17, 2021
- Irish Churches to mark Partition of Ireland September 17, 2021
- Pope receives Irish president in audience September 17, 2021
- Pope: Catechists are evangelizers who transmit the Eucharist they live September 17, 2021
- Pope to sick and elderly priests: You are bearers of dreams charged with memory September 17, 2021